The project "Boosting sustainable entrepreneurship and new methodologies in education in SAVREMENA GIMNAZIJA "
The Erasmus+ project "Boosting sustainable entrepreneurship and new methodologies in education in SAVREMENA GIMNAZIJA" implies SAVREMENA GIMNAZIJA’s teachers mobility to Spain, where they will attend two trainings at the "Inercia Digital" center.
This type of project implies the mobility of teachers, and then the dissemination of the project, that is, the spreading of knowledge and results and the application of knowledge acquired in practice. The topics that will be covered within the project relate to the methodology of "flipped classrooms" and the methodology that promotes sustainability and entrepreneurship as transversal competencies.
The course seeks to emphasize the importance of creating a learner-centered classroom and will therefore focus on using digital tools to create engaging instructional videos and develop interactive, collaborative and hands-on classroom activities that foster self-directed learning skills. On the other hand, the methodology that promotes sustainability and entrepreneurship as transversal competences implies fostering an entrepreneurial mindset in educational processes.
General project goals
• Understand and apply the methodology of "flipped classrooms"
• Include entrepreneurial values in institutional strategic goals, not only as economic factors, but also in terms of cultural and social development and environmental protection
• Improve entrepreneurial skills in response to European and global requirements for fostering an entrepreneurial mindset in educational processes
This project emphasizes the importance of the process of innovation in education. During the training, teachers will assess the quality of education according to innovative and entrepreneurial parameters, identify strategic educational goals and align them with innovative procedures and tools for their achievement.
The importance of this project for the students of Savremena Gimnazija
• It encourages creativity, assertiveness, confidence and positive thinking.
• It improves the ability to resolve conflicts and make decisions.
• It encourages young people to pursue careers in STEM and the digital world.
• It increases student motivation in the learning process.
• It encourages an entrepreneurial mindset in educational processes, which contributes to the development of self-efficacy, autonomy, self-esteem, creativity and critical thinking.