Additional insurance of students at Savremena Gimnazija
The safety of students at the school and in its vicinity, as well as outside the school has always been of the highest importance. Savremena is constantly trying to make the school as safe an environment as possible with regard to the growth, development and the learning process of secondary school students, and insists on providing its students with maximum safety.
In addition to the regular insurance that protects the students at the school, in cooperation with the DDOR Novi Sad insurance company, ISS has prepared a unique protection programme for its high school students – individual insurance from accidents - providing them with 24/7 insurance, even outside the school.
In relation to the standard collective insurance, individual insurance from accidents provides a much wider and better protection, as well as a larger scope of cases covered regarding accidents, medical care and rehabilitation. The protection is full, regardless of when and where accidents take place.
Apart from the standard risks covering the insured amount in case of permanent disability, death due to accident or disease, treatment costs and hospital days, the individual insurance from accidents provides students with a unique right to:
- compensation of rehabilitation costs – in all medical institutions including private clinics, for no more than 60 days per indured case,
- daily compensation for immobilisation days – when wearing standard immobilisation devices: plaster casts, splints, fixators, collars and so on, or in cases of obligatory bed rest, when standard immobilisation cannot be applied to the injured body parts,
- wider and better insurance – for the costs of treatment and recovery after an accident, in case of more severe injuries with a higher disability level, as well as daily compensation for immobilisation days,
- compensation of treatment and recovery costs with the accompanying documentation from all medical institutions,
- insured amount for a case of 5% permanent disability and more for a car accident, and for cases of permanent disability of at least 50%, due to accidents.
The students receive all listed services at the most favourable conditions created especially to suit their needs, regardless of the school’s collective insurance programme.
Only the best for Savremena’s students
Savremena Gimnazija has always insisted on providing its students with top quality, which is why it collaborates with DDOR Novi Sad, the leading insurance company in Serbia for more than 70 years.
With its business activities that combine the tradition of successful business operations and worldwide experience, compliance with the latest trends in insurance and the establishment of European standards in the field, DDOR Novi Sad is the perfect choice for the students of the incomparably modern Cambridge secondary school in Serbia.