"Parents at Work": An opportunity for students to peek into their parents' offices
Savremena Gimnazija is always ready to go one step further in order to provide its students with the highest quality education. Being able to peek into their parents' offices is an experience that leaves an extremely positive impression on every child. That's why we launched the "Parents at Work" project at Savremena Gimnazija – a unique opportunity to introduce students to "adult life" through joint cooperation with parents.
What is the "Parents at Work" project?
The "Parents at Work" project was launched so that students can have the opportunity to get to know different professions, industries, and private businesses, and thus see the immense opportunities that await them after graduation, but also understand the importance of education and how to apply that knowledge. As part of this project, the parents of the students of Savremena will be able to host the students from their child's class at their workplaces, introduce them to their profession and allow them to take a first-hand look at "adult life".
As a host, each parent will:
- show students what he/she does;
- introduce students to the company where he/she works;
- share with students the secrets of the business he/she started;
- allow students to peek into one of his/her working days.
Why is this important for students?
Thanks to parents' workplace visits, students get an incredible opportunity to learn first-hand about different professions, see what a real work environment looks like, and how valuable independent entrepreneurship is.
During the visit, students will gain a better understanding of:
- what possibilities await them in the future;
- what their future profession might look like;
- how much what they learn in school is applicable in the real world;
- how education helps them make the best choices for their future;
- what adult life looks like and how much effort parents put in to make their children's life better.
Sign up and become part of the "Parents at Work" project
The success of this really important project depends on how many parents sign up, therefore we invite all interested parents of students of Savremena Gimnazija to join us.
All that you need to do is to fill out THIS SHORT FORM and the school will then contact you to schedule a short meeting.FILL THIS FORM »