As a part of academic mobility carried out through Erasmus+ KA122 - SCH project Routes between IES César Manrique and the 21st century Europe Savremena welcomed a colleague from the Canary Islands. The colleague Guillermo Alamo Martinez is a PE teacher in a secondary school César Manrique in Lanzarote, the Canary Islands.
The aim of the above mentioned project is to look into the use of digital technologies in everyday school activities as well as to gain information on interdisciplinary projects, field work, cooperation among colleagues and 21st century education. The topics discussed are as follows:
- Ecology-oriented education and sustainability ;
- Language communication, libraries and school radio;
- Social, cultural and historical heritage;
- Development-oriented cooperation and solidarity;
- Participation and cooperation of families and educational institutions.